I. PERSONAL DATA
You are called throughout the period of use of our application to provide us with personal data. This starts at the launch of the application where you are brought to us personal information (surname, first name, date of birth, email, city, country, gender).
By providing this information, you expressly agree that it will be processed by SporTeGrity for the purposes indicated in point 2 below and for the purposes stated at the end of each form.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, SporTeGrity informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the controller
The controller is the development team of SporTeGrity, located in Douala - CAMEROON.
2. Purposes of the treatment
SporTeGrity may process your Personal Information:
(a) for the purpose of providing you with information or services in an efficient manner; and / or
(b) for the purpose of collecting information that enables us to improve our application, products and services; and / or
(c) for the purpose of contacting you about various SporTeGrity events, including product updates and customer support.
Only SporTeGrity is the recipient of your Personal Information. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party. Neither SporTeGrity, nor any of its partners, sells the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
However, depending on the use of the site, you are asked to post information accessible to other users. However, you have the option to make your data accessible or names to users of the platform.
4. The duration of the conversation
Your Personal Information is kept by SporTeGrity only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above This information will be available as long as you are a member of the platform. It will be automatically deleted as soon as you unsubscribe from the application. Note that uninstalling the application does not automatically unsubscribe from SporTeGrity. you must first close your account before uninstalling the app.
5. Computer Rights and Freedoms
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information, which you can exercise by writing us to the email address mentioned in point 1.
- Right of access and communication of data: You have the faculty to access the Personal Information that concerns you. However, due to SporTeGrity's obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, including the production of your personal data. a scan of your valid ID. SporTeGrity informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose clearly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
- Right to rectify data: Under this right, the law allows you to request the rectification, updating, locking or deletion of data concerning you that may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete. Please note that you have the possibility to modify your personal data yourself on the application. Also, you can set general and specific guidelines regarding the fate of personal data after your death. In this case, the heirs of a deceased person may demand to consider the death of their loved one and / or to make the necessary updates. To help you in your approach, especially if you wish to exercise, for your own account or on behalf of one of your deceased relatives, your right of rectification through a request sent to the email address mentioned in point 1.
- Right of opposition: The exercise of this right is only possible in one of two situations: When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds; or When the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the collected data from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
6. Reply duration
SporTeGrity undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification, opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from receipt of your request.
7. Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that SporTeGrity does not comply with its obligations regarding your Personal Information, you may address a complaint or request to the competent authority.